Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have a bootloader and an application, which are programed into 0x0C000000 and 0x0C080000 respectively. Now in DAVE debugging the bootloader (or t... Show More
User13730
XMC™
Hi:i m using the XMC4800 to develop the EtherCAT slave, the chip is XMC4800-F144x1024. now i want to set a flash protection to protect the flash secto... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I cannot get EPDisbld interrupt to fire after disabling any USB endpoint on XMC4200. I am following the steps outlined in 13.4.6.5 Transfer Sto... Show More
User14049
XMC™
Hello all,I want to measure frequency of square and sin wave using XMC4500, can any one help me selecting right pin configuration of XMC4500(which pin... Show More
User11506
XMC™
Hi everybody, 🙂I am writing this post because I am about to start a project where I will be using the XMC4400 and I have some doubts regarding the e... Show More
User14023
XMC™
HiI am having big trouble getting my XMC4700 to do any reading from my MPU6050. And although I2C_MASTER app comes with allll these examples...i simply... Show More
User14023
XMC™
HiI'm new to xmc, actually just bought my xmc4700 relax kit 2 weeks ago. And since i was used to avr micros, eveverythg has a register to it, i2c for ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
How can i do complex division and multiplications in Dave for XMC1400?
I believe i can not use floating point on MO core
User13848
XMC™
helloI am looking at the EtherCAT FW update example in DAVE Studio. This project created an example based on the XMC48. How do I change it to XMC43?Re... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm working on the programming algorithm for the XMC1402-0064 device. Unfortunately I cannot communicate with the device via SWD.The connection seq... Show More