Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User13817
XMC™
Hello guys,I'm trying to get information from a Infineon magnetic sensor using a XMC 2Go and DAVE 4.The I2C Transmitt function is working (reggarding ... Show More
User13817
XMC™
Hello,I've been trying to use an I2C sensor on XMC 2Go board but I'm having difficult to do it. It stucks on a while that means nothing happened (no e... Show More
User8683
XMC™
Hello,In looking through the reference manual, I couldn't find enough information on the Power Management system regarding the VDESR flag outputs.I ha... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I want to use the XMC1400's PRNG in my application but I need to get a unique seed value for every power up.Has anyone found a good way to seed the PR... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hey guys,I'm trying to read the data coming from the Infineon 3D magnetic sensor in C#/C++.Currently I'm sucesssfully connecting to the COM Port using... Show More
User9154
XMC™
Hi everybody,I will read the AD-data from ADS131A04 like this> see the page 36 of datasheet. texasInstruments it should be 16+4*24 bits, what is 112 ... Show More
User13818
XMC™
Hello,I am new to Infineon Forum, so feel free to correct me if I violate any forum rules 🙂I am using the XMC4800 Relax EtherCAT Kit with DAVE (4.3.2... Show More
Ullrich
XMC™
Hallo Forum,ich habe das Beispiel: xmc4500_relaxkit_lwip_httpserver_netconnheruntergeladen, um eine Ethernet Verbindung zu testen. In einen späteren P... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Do i understand it right, that if i want to update my application in the flash using the ASC BSL, i have first have to load a loader software into the... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I was trying to use flash to simulate eeprom and get an example from keil examples.but the examle didn't work.I look into the debug and find out that ... Show More