Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,I seem not to follow the reference manual very well (16-40 to 16-43) on the ADC conversion times.First the example on 16-42. Does this mean it ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,Can someone point out where I can find an example of working with the ADC in data reduction mode. I have now worked quite a bit with the ADC, b... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HI friend,I found some bugs in DAVE when you choose ADC function in XMC4104 chip.As the chip detail :================Package= LQFP64ROM= 64 KB FlashRA... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi there,I am trying to use unions in Dave but run in syntax problems. Here is the sample codetypedef union{uint16_t a; uint32_t b;} Mem;int main(void... Show More
User10215
XMC™
Hi everybody,I have a XMC4500 relaxKit and I use the ERU to trigger a capture of CCU42.CC40 when a button on the board is pressed. Debugging shows tha... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello.I am tesing a target board which assembled with XMC4500 and DP83848.This board (tcp server) works on KEIL RTX OS.There is a problem in tcp commu... Show More
User2235
XMC™
Hi, I'm trying to improve the throughput of the SPI of the "QSPI_EXAMPLE_XMC45". Even using DMA for receive mode, there's a interval of the 1.56uS be... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I would like to switch off a PWM from software and then ignoring event switching it back on. How can I do this?RegardsEnigma Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I have just found that it is not possible when working with the CCU8 when you have an input triggering it to start and stop on rising and falli... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,

Can anyone point me to an example or post some code how I can generate a asymmetric pwm on the CCU4.

Regards
Enigma