Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
When will it correspond to all peripherals of XMC?
Or when will the XMC Library for Embedded Coder ver3.0 be released?
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear All,does anybody know where I can find a list of the XMC1400 hardware registers? I want to use the ASC (UART), but can't find information on the ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi there,We would like to build an automated testing setup for our xmc4700. To do that we want to flash the firmware from a raspberry pi 3 via an xmc-... Show More
User7757
XMC™
I would like to generate an interrupt on ERU0_0_IRQn on falling edge of an input signal on pin RTC_XTAL1. The Port I/O function table says RTC_XTAL1 i... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am right that it is not possible to erase a singel page on the XMC4500??Because on the XMC1xxx I can use the XMC_FLASH_ErasePages funciton. Thanksma... Show More
User7757
XMC™
Hi, I'm trying to find a way to retrieve a unique Serial Number from every chip. That Serial Number must be write protected so it can't be overwritten... Show More
rst
XMC™
Hi!
Can the USIC.SSC function in DDR (double data rate) mode?
USIC.SSC functions in master mode.
Thank you in advance for your help.
User8620
XMC™
Hi,I am trying to run µc/Probe with an XMC 4200F64x256.But it crashes all the time, when I try to run. (I have never seen something like that)Those ar... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am right that the maximum EEPROM size is 8kB? Why is it not 16kB because each of the 4 sectors has 16kB?I do not understand why there is a 64kB ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,I'm trying to setup a symmetric PWM with the CCU4 Module with DAVE4.3 for a XMC4700.I've been looking how to enable the transfer of the... Show More