Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Rodrigo_RT
XMC™
Hi everyone, I'm trying to do an Open source project with the XMC4500 and the 3D magnetic sensor TLE493D. The idea is to make a Standard Joystick with... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear all,for the Relax Kits V1 , there is no additional programmer needed.It seams that the XMC4800 Automation Board V2 , has not such a USB programmi... Show More
sihyunkim
XMC™
Hi, I trying to USB Function with our customer using XMC4800. we want to communicate from PC to XMC4800 by USBD_BULK mode. because they need to high s... Show More
Prateek
XMC™
I am using XMC 2GO kit. I tried to do UART communication with DAVE software and a serial communication software Docklight. I successfully sent strings... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am writing a small application for XMC4200 (evaluation kit) to use its USB module (not using Apps). To the best of my knowledge, I configured... Show More
User13972
XMC™
Dear all, We would like use Phase Shift Full Bridge with two CCU8 slices and one ADC Channel. Two CCU8 slices output PWM waveforms. For safety reaso... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I have a XMC1300 CPU Card and PMSW_LV15W card for just about a week now, and tried a few BLDC and PMSM example projects, which are very helpful fo... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello, I want to drive/trigger HRPWM hrc0 channel with the 'capture compare unit timer 1' (CCU8081). I've tried it with the following code below. Just... Show More
rst
XMC™
Hi!I need to implement the timer-based start of UART transmission.Format: 24-N-1 (24 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity).USIC initialize as: SCTR.WLE ==... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I would like to use a DMA for both USICx channels. For each channel using 2 Service Requests ( 1 for sending, 1 for receiving). But USIC0 and USIC1 on... Show More