Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
I'm not able to set-up interrupt uart receiving using dave app on the XMC1100 boot kit. Can someone give me an advice?And what is the difference betwe... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would like to connect a XMC4700 to a 16 bits SRAM. I am not able to make the [16-23] higher addressing bits working with the EBU.I have setup ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am currently configuring Slice 0 and Slice 1 of CCU4 unit for capturing in timer concatenation mode. As far as I understand, the process is t... Show More
User11795
XMC™
Does XMC support encoder interface BiSS, EnDAT2., A-Format, T-Format?Nikon: A-formatHttp://www.nikon.co.jp/news/2015/0519_mar-m50a_01.htmTamagawa Seik... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone!My name is Patrick and i am new in this Forum.At the moment I'm working on my bachelor thesis which deals with time synchronization in ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I see the following map in the reference manual of xmc4500.how many physical sectors are there? It seems that the logical UCBx Sectors are located in ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I have a custom PCB board running an XMC1402 chip. I also have a demo running on KIT_XMC1X_AK_LED_001 (XMC1200). I accidently programmed the 1402 chip... Show More
Andi_H
XMC™
Hello,i would like to use the external VAREF (VDD Pin = 5V) for reading ADC results from 5V Sensorsand (VDDP= 3,3V) for digital IO (communication with... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I need your help,I'm going to init an adc on my XMC1200 in DAVE 4.3.2.There are some problems in my Init()://wait till module clock is enabled while((... Show More
User10696
XMC™
We are using the XMC4500. We have about 50 boards in the department and all can be reprogrammed either with our own application code or the debugger (... Show More