Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User11706
XMC™
Hello, I am using Dave4 on a XMC4500 project.In order to implement a simple preemptive scheduler, I need to allow an interruptto be sometimes interrup... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am using UART_CONFIG APP and UART APP in my DAVE CE XMC4700 project.The following error is thrown,.xxxx/Dave/Generated/UART_CONFIG/uart_config.h:... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,for a longer time I look for an example, how to realize a Modbus TCP Master in a XMC4700 by using LWIP. At the beginning I tried to install/conf... Show More
User14023
XMC™
HiI am trying to read the accelerometer register in the MPU-6050 with my xmc4700 via i2c. At this moment i managed to start communication but when i t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have a bootloader and an application, which are programed into 0x0C000000 and 0x0C080000 respectively. Now in DAVE debugging the bootloader (or t... Show More
User13730
XMC™
Hi:i m using the XMC4800 to develop the EtherCAT slave, the chip is XMC4800-F144x1024. now i want to set a flash protection to protect the flash secto... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I cannot get EPDisbld interrupt to fire after disabling any USB endpoint on XMC4200. I am following the steps outlined in 13.4.6.5 Transfer Sto... Show More
User14049
XMC™
Hello all,I want to measure frequency of square and sin wave using XMC4500, can any one help me selecting right pin configuration of XMC4500(which pin... Show More
User11506
XMC™
Hi everybody, 🙂I am writing this post because I am about to start a project where I will be using the XMC4400 and I have some doubts regarding the e... Show More
User14023
XMC™
HiI am having big trouble getting my XMC4700 to do any reading from my MPU6050. And although I2C_MASTER app comes with allll these examples...i simply... Show More