Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I believe there is an issue in the XMC's PWM_CCU4 (or PWM_CCU8) APP has issue, it doesn't allow the frequency below 1Hz.But based on hardware Presc... Show More
Odri
XMC™
Hi got one question with ccu4 timer config. I need to generate two timers, one that counts microseconds and the second one counting miliseconds. Is th... Show More
MichaelIFX
XMC™
I have learned older SEGGER versions have problems to erase flash (timeouts) before downloading the binary.This is especially true if your binary is b... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everyone,we have recently encountered the following enigmatic problem:There is a bootloader that uses the SPI_MASTER (4.3.20) App with DMA configur... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi Everybody,I'm working on NuttX RTOS port for XMC4500 MCU and I'm facing a strange issue:The keystrokes typed in the serial console are not generati... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm planning on using the CCU8 to control a Full Bridge DC/DC Converter.I read in the XMC4500 reference manual, that you can do a phase shifted PWM... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am using XMC1300 series MCU for my application.There are two ISR corresponding to CCU8 and CCU4 and 1 for VADC.When I am using sprintf function t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,I'm working with a XMC 4700, I'm trying to use the fopen() as it follows:const char* pFileName = "SOMETHING.BIN";FILE* fp = fopen(pFi... Show More
User13817
XMC™
Hello guys,When I started to program the XMC2Go XMC1100 board, it wasn't necessary to upload the firmware when the board was unplugged and plugged aga... Show More
User13774
XMC™
Hi,The example ETHCAT_FWUPDATE_SSC_APPLICATION_XMC48 on the XMC4800_Relax_Kit seems to work fine. But my target application will be completely potted... Show More