Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User7795
XMC™
There is a bug in the headerfile, modification needed to run at C++:Open with an editor \resources\4.1.8\app\GLOBAL_SCU_XMC4\0\Templates\global_scu_xm... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am trying to read out a mems microphone through I2S (so i am I2S master). I want to use the FIFO. Here is the code that i currently have:#define ... Show More
User14487
XMC™
i am using XMC1300 Boot kit to control my PMSM motor.i had a problem in park transformation. the output of park transformation is not a DC quantity. w... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I understand that 2 CCU4 slices can be concatenated. From my understanding, that turns two 16-bit counters into a 32-bit counter. That's not qui... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi Everybody,After fixing the USIC UART issue:https://www.infineonforums.com/threads/5530-XMC4500-UART-only-generating-interruption-for-special-keystrokes?p=16332#post16332... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Short question I work with a XMC4700 boardOverall, the controller has 352 Kbytes SRAM from data sheet:PSRAM 1FFE 8000-1FFF FFFF hex 96 KByteDSRAM 2000... Show More
Rodrigo_RT
XMC™
Hi everyone, I'm trying to do an Open source project with the XMC4500 and the 3D magnetic sensor TLE493D. The idea is to make a Standard Joystick with... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear all,for the Relax Kits V1 , there is no additional programmer needed.It seams that the XMC4800 Automation Board V2 , has not such a USB programmi... Show More
sihyunkim
XMC™
Hi, I trying to USB Function with our customer using XMC4800. we want to communicate from PC to XMC4800 by USBD_BULK mode. because they need to high s... Show More
Prateek
XMC™
I am using XMC 2GO kit. I tried to do UART communication with DAVE software and a serial communication software Docklight. I successfully sent strings... Show More