Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User11996
XMC™
Hello.I've a big problem: my XMC14xx microcontroller doesn't start the program in flash after a reset.I've set the BMI to 0xF8C3 -> User Mode Debug ... Show More
User13577
XMC™
Hi everyone, I'm trying to start and clear timer on falling edge on the pin and stop&read timer value on the rising edge. Do you have some idea?XMC_CC... Show More
User13774
XMC™
Hi,The Infineon example application USBD_MS_BOOTLOADER_IAP_XMC47 does not work in combination with Windows 10. (I tried 2 Win 10 PC’s, none of these w... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Hello EverybodyI hear that a Cirrus Logic USB Core was implemented in XMC Series.Can someone confirm that? And if answer yes which core are implemente... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all,I am new about XMC family. I tried to communicate with my sensor using DAVE apps but When I check signals, transmit signal is false. After t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, after installing and testing the device on Windows i try to get it working (vor development) on Linuxas a can see the debugger is from SEGGERand a... Show More
User14759
XMC™
I made a board based on XMC4800 and reference the XMC4800 relax kit board. A xmc4200 is used. But I can not find the port when I plug usb. How can I p... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would like to introduce delay routines in the software using systimer app.They delay would be 400ms between two commands. Let me know how can ... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Hello I use the following initialisation XMC_ERU_ETL_CONFIG_t wsync_event_gen_config ={.source = XMC_ERU_ETL_SOURCE_B,.input = ERU0_ETL3_INPUTB_P0_6,.... Show More
User14735
XMC™
HelloI wanted to reset the XMC 4400 chip to a specific address i.e. start of main function at Flash address 0x0C004210. I have used PPB->VTOR = 0x0C00... Show More