Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,

I'm not understand the multi channel mode feature. Can somebody explain this?
User11779
XMC™
Hi all,I'm using an XMC4800 relax kit as a "midware" which on one hand reads from a sensor via SPI, on the other hand sends out the data through Ether... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
There are total of 16 result registers in each ADC group.These result registers can be combine to build a result FIFO buffer for result registe.A resu... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello, maybe someone can help me. I am not using Dave, because we need to use Keil µVision. We are trying to configure the UART, so it can work with I... Show More
User14932
XMC™
I have to communicate with 3 SPI devices in XMC4500 - LQFP144 device using the GPDMA. The problem is the GPDMA0 has 8 channels and I can use 2 channel... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am facing issue while reading ADC_output buffer in below code. TC233with below code,Sometimes i get correct output but sometimes 1 and 2 are observe... Show More
User14877
XMC™
Hi,I am using a XMC1100 where I am trying to run VADC with CCU40_41 (slice 1) , but I am having problems setting up CCU40_CC41->INS= ( 8 << CCU4_CC4_... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HiI'm using XMC4500 Relax Kit-V1. I am trying to connect through the spi with external flash memory (MICROCHIP SST26VF064B) and I have a problem. When... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,i want wo use the VADC on the XMC11000. Unfortunately the ADC001 App is not working with the XMC1100, so i decided to go the old-fashioned way with... Show More
User13818
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to use the ADC of XMC4800 as fast as possible.So I took the DAVE APP "ADC_MEASUREMENT" and defined sample time as 55.6nsec which res... Show More