Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Hey guys,we want to use the XMC4400-Board + MotorControl-Board (MOT_GPDLV_V2) + DAVE3 to control a brushless BLDC-Motor with 3 hall-sensors.For our ap... Show More
User9154
XMC™
Hi
Does Infineon plan in near future a variant with EtherCAT + 4-channel SigmaDelta ?
regards
zbyno
Anonymous
XMC™
we are being evaluated for the passage of our platforms Spansion 16FX family in infineon in xmc4500 family suggested by EBV italy and against our will... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,What is the IRQ line for SR3 in CCU8?I have found these settings in XMC1300.h CCU40_0_IRQn = 21, /*!< CCU40 SR0 Interrupt ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,My name is chethan kumar recently i brought XMC1400 Boot Kit for bldc motor control application using PMSM_FOC app. This app only available for XMC... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
This code trying to write to an reserved address on XMC1300.Write to the ADDR generates hard fault but it is called continiusly, why?At this point cal... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi folks,I'm currently working with an XMC4500 Relax Lite Kit using DAVE v4.1.4.To investigate the timing behavior I have written a small measurement ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Micron/Infineon SolutionsSelect Micron DRAM as well as NAND and NOR flash solutions are validated on Infineon’s XMC™ microcontrollers. Minimize time s... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Multicopter – Reliable and Durable System SolutionsIn Infineon's comprehensive portfolio of high quality products, you'll find the widest spectrum of ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I found these two bits in the datasheet of the XMC1100: SP0 and SP1. I found them in the chapter VADC module, SHS0 registers. They are take place i... Show More