Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User10223
XMC™
Hello,I am using XMC1300 boot kit to set BMI.So far so good.I tried using function: XMC1000_BmiInstallationReq(0xFFC0) to change BMI to default ASC mo... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,The 'XMC4800 generic EtherCAT Slave demo based on DAVE APPs (DAVE v4) and TwinCAT' from http://www.infineon.com/cms/de/product/evaluation-boards/KIT_XMC48_RELAX_ECAT_V1/productType.html?productType=5546d46250cc1fdf0150f6bdd1236ec8#ispnTab4... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,its me again 🙂 As you know I'm currently working on a bootloader. I've created my own protocol between the bootloader and my windows applicatio... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,Could someone please point me to a project that shows how to do a TRAP setup for a CCU4/8 unit without using apps? I am having some difficulty ... Show More
User10969
XMC™
Hello,I am currently busy with the flash protection of XMC4 family.Due to the chapter 8.4.8.4 of UM XMC4500, System Wide Effects of Flash Protection: ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello. I'm new in Forum and using of Infenion MCUs and tools. I worked with TI and STMicroelectronics Cortex-M based devices. I want to try external b... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Check out the demos by our distribution partners at Embedded World 2016! Infineon Motor Drive Reference Kit with SilicaFaster time to market, higher e... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear Guys, could you tell me what is default BMI mode of XMC1000 MCU when shipped from factory?I would prefer ASC mode because someone may not have JT... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am trying to configure the VADC module to operate in Fast Compare Mode to perform some actions depending on whether the signal is above or be... Show More
User7559
XMC™
Hi~There are questions about the CCU8 Trap.Configuration are as follows:- edge aligned- asymmetric- CCU8 event0 - start- CCU8 event2 - Trap- Compare2 ... Show More