Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User11021
XMC™
Good Evening every one!!! I am working with XMC4500 Controller for Clocks, in this I have seen that Low Speed Internal Clock and high seed inter... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,First off attached is code that works, there are two modes. Mode 0 shows how well the CCU8 works with the documentation. Mode 1 shows that ther... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi there,I have tried to follow the errata sheet but can't get passed the "Wait until calibration is finished" loop.Here is the code so far:I use the ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am working on qSPI flash(S25FLO32P) available on-board using example code “SPI001_Example2 – qSPI mode”. The code is failing while setting the sp... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am working on XMC4500(Pin:144) controller. I am trying to use Pin 4.7 for output of Usic2 Channel1 for UART.As this is mapped to HWO0 and henc... Show More
User10076
XMC™
Hello everyone,My projects are getting a little bit more complex and I would like to add TDD to the mix. So I have some questions, maybe somebody coul... Show More
User7559
XMC™
Board : XMC1302 EvkitTool version : DAVE4.0I'll conversion using a PWM trigger a specific ADC channeland The other channel conversion'll be using the ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I have one question.I found CC8 example project for xmc4500 at your web site.http://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-CCU8-XMC1000_XMC4000-AP32288_Example_Code-AN-v01_01-EN.exe?fileId=5546d4624e765da5014ed8e64764187f... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everybody,I'm a beginner with Infineon microcontrollers and Modbus. I'm trying to acquire data from a XMC 4500 with serial Modbus protocol (9600 8 ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am working with an RTC module on an XMC4700 board. The problem is that the seconds counter seems to increment more than once per second, alth... Show More