Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,Is it possible in data reduction mode to have more than 4 samples? Or is that a hard limit? Could one somehow use the fifo to trigger a interru... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
It is not possible to compile this example with DAVE Version: 4.2.2.Some directories are missing in the includes folder.If i include all the needed fo... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I'm trying to look into production programming without having to use the ASC_BSL mode. I am considering programming the devices in SWD mode. I have ... Show More
User10969
XMC™
Hello,due to the UM of XMC4500 following steps/setups must be done if the Fallback ABM is used:1. Boot mode pin encoding for PORST (Table 26-1): BMI2.... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HelloI want to send a text with UART but I don't have serial port.Is that possible ? If yes, do I need hyperterminal to recieve the text ? Thanks. Show More
Travis
XMC™
Do you know that we can control CCU4 / CCU8 using external signals?The CCU4/ CCU8 offer 9 External Events functions to control timer, loading, countin... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,i'm trying to use the FATFS APP with the XMC1400 Boot Kit. I configured the SPI Master and soldered wires to a SD Slot including some Pullups (firs... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello friends,I don't get the ERU to work. The problem is that I want to use a extern pin as interrupt source. I tried towrite some example code based... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I want that a CCU8 with 1 kHz trigger the start of a 2nd CCU8 with 10kHz w/o CPU intervention. I created 2 CCU8. The one called sample start at ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HelloThe accuracy of the internal fast RC-oscillator in factory calibration is +-15% according to the datasheet. Via the internal slow clock source (+... Show More