Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

reddy91sai
XMC™
We are presently working on V/f control of inverter using space vector PWM technique. Along with that I am reading and calculating RMS values Line to ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am trying to use the 1100 to control stepper motors. In order to take care of dead time I would like to use two timers in center aligned mode. Bu... Show More
User6793
XMC™
Why is the forum pages suddenly partly in Chinese, and how do I set it back?Think it happened after I used Search ... Show More
User8683
XMC™
Hello,I have been fighting to get the ADC to operate in "slow standby" mode on an XMC1300 as defined in section 16.5.1 of the reference manual because... Show More
User9906
XMC™
Hello, I need to trigger a low priority ISR (L_ISR) from inside an active high priority ISR (H_ISR).This is done by manually setting the pending bit o... Show More
User9906
XMC™
Hello,I would like to trigger a DMA on an ECAT PDI event.SYNC_0 seems to be an available source to trigger a DMA.but I could not find a way to do the ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Good afternoon,I've to develope a CAN-Bus application. This is new for me and I'm lookingfor an example code.I found the tip to "AP32300_XMC4000_Multi... Show More
Eric1
XMC™
Hi all,attached an example to change the passive level of an CCU8 slice. The CCU8_SLICE_CONFIG is used to generate a PWM output. OUT0 (P1.0) and OUT1(... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi friends,I am wondering that it is possible to setup the EtherCAT ports as a common Ethernet port running IP protocol.As I known, this is not a pop... Show More
User14877
XMC™
Hi everyone,I have put my micro into sleep mode by disabling all the interrupts and using these (_WFI and _disable_irq ) instructions . I am not sure ... Show More