Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I want to use the trigger in the DSM App to integrate over a few values to eliminate noise.When I activate that function, DAVE adds a Event_Detecto... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello!First of all, sorry if I post in the wrong place, I didn't find an specific place for TLE Microcontrollers. I am facing a Problem, and maybe you... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I have 6 CAP Apps in Dave3 at my XMC4500, 4 of them are at CCU43 and 2 of them at CCU42. I am just using the period capture interrupt. All of them w... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I have bought the XMC4800 relax kit and I get the RAMCode never stops error when I try to erase the chip. Erasing XMC4800-2048 via SWD-Interface@10... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am trying to read two analog channels using the ADC_Measurements APP in my H-Bridge 2 Go kit and send it via UART to my PC to debug the data. How... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello, I am using DAVE 4.3.2 and trying to use IO001 APP to just turn on the LED or IO port. But i cannot find the DAVE APP neither software control I... Show More
User14551
XMC™
Hello,i want to sent 3 messages via SPI without reception.After that i want to send messages and use the recepted Data.My idea is, to implement the SP... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am now using Dave 4.2.3 with 64Bit and Distance2Go development board based on the XMC4200. I try to use sample code from "Dave Help --> USBD_... Show More
User11996
XMC™
Hi.I've problems to remove a installed global read an Sector wrrite protection.What is the correct sequence to remove the protection?If i install only... Show More
User14512
XMC™
Hello everybody,I'm trying to receive data with the Ethernet-Interface and I'm searching for an example code becauce I don't really know which methods... Show More