Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would like to generate two Inverleaving (PUSHPULL) PWM signals with same duty cycle.how can i achieve using PWM CCU8?see attached picture of w... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hello,Is it possible to write/erase flash logical and physical sectors of XMC internal flash when the program is running from other flash sectors? Are... Show More
User14626
XMC™
I am trying to generate a PWM with a 32Bit resolution and 50% duty-cycle on P3.7 using CCU41_CC42 and CCU41_CC43. I wrote the following code to initia... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello all,I have question regarding changing Dave app parameter on the fly.I am using BUCK_VC_FIX_FQ app where there is Vout reference parameter which... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I have a project to make flicker simulation. I use Arduino shield RGB XMC1202.I try to make a square wave with changing CURRENT parameter at Red... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello, I have one question regarding the Infineon Arduino Shield shield with an XMC1202, KITLEDXMC1202AS01TOBO1 Does anyone know why it is not possibl... Show More
User10239
XMC™
Hi, I have to report, that variable "days_of_week" is not updated caused by missing time_val.daysofweek=current_time->daysofweek; in rtc.c at line 2... Show More
Odri
XMC™
Hi,

I need to buy a debuger for XMC 1302 Microcontroller. Any recommendation?

thanks,
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am trying to do some modifications for uart drivers for xmc4800 (on relax kit xmc 4800) and extending them to LIN drivers. When I followed the d... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone! I'm now using MATLAB/Simulink to develop my algorithm and plan to verify it on an XMC4700 microcontroller.I just want to know, if XMC ... Show More