Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,is it possible to use a XMC1200 with:1 Startbit, 8 Databits, 1 Modebit, 1 Stopbit = 11 BitsIs the Modebit the "Parity Selection" and which one have... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am building a sensor which detects radiation reflected by surfaces. The signals are very low, so I have problems with noise. To reduce quantiz... Show More
Eric1
XMC™
Hi all,I did a small example for 2 sync ADCs.There are in general 2 options:1: Using the sync feature 2: Using the same trigger for both ADCs.This exa... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would to like to recive serial information with my XMC1200.Serial Bit Format: 1 Start Bit 8 Data Bits 1 Mode Bit 1 Stop Bit 11 Bits Total... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,We're building a product that includes a couple of CAN ports. The functionality of the CAN ports is very simple - any packet received on one of ... Show More
User8620
XMC™
As the Title already says, after calling the function NVIC_SystemReset() the program enters the ResetHandler but then stucks at the first instruction.... Show More
User14172
XMC™
Hi all, I'm trying to send out raw ethernet frames from the xmc4800 to another device (while sniffing packets with wireshark) with poor results...The ... Show More
GoKl_4594211
XMC™
In https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-IP_VADC_XMC1-TR-v01_01-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d4624ad04ef9014b078129f42271 you write on p 12/24:*“In many occasio... Show More
User11706
XMC™
Hello everyone!I am implementing an Ethernet PHY for a custom mcu board using an XMC4500 and a DP83822.This Texas chip is compatible with the existing... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would like to generate two Inverleaving (PUSHPULL) PWM signals with same duty cycle.how can i achieve using PWM CCU8?see attached picture of w... Show More