Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
User8620
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to configure the CAN Nodes of an xmc4500 with the Dave App.The Microcontroller is connected to a PCAN Device, so that I can monitor ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I am having troubles figuring out how to use software triggers to request conversions with VADC on my XMC4400 micro. The reference manual state... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
An updated set of XMC4000 Data Sheet and Errata Sheet are available at the Infineon Technologies website:http://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-industrial-microcontroller-based-on-arm-registered-cortex-registered-m/32-bit-xmc4000-industrial-microcontroller-arm-registered-cortex-registered-m4/channel.html?channel=db3a30433580b3710135a03abaf9385e#ispnTab3... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello, I am using DAVE 3 and POSQE001 App, in order to get the signals from an incremental encoder that ouputs the signals A, B, Index, to a XMC4500 R... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
The reference manual chapter 15.2.4.1 describes three kinds of DMA descriptors:* Normal descriptors (16 bytes)* Alternate descriptors (16 bytes)* Enh... Show More
User10215
XMC™
Hi everybody,I'm using a XMC4800 and I'm working on a project in Keil. In the "system_XMC4800.c" there are the two variables "SystemCoreClock" and "g_... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on XMC4500 controller for my project. I am planning to implement a Touch screen LCD interface. Are we able to drive Touch screen LC... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I have implemented pretty large code (optimization) on XMC 4500 relax kit, F100k1024.the problem is when I try to built the project I got these ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
HelloI have recently migrated from Freescale MCU's to Infineon MCU'sI have progressed a lot over last 2 weeks.I have been using KBI (keyboard interrup... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am trying to setup a queue source on the VADC to perform equidistant sampling of Group0, CH0. The distance between each sample should be 15.625us. I... Show More