Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User11996
XMC™
Hi.How can I be reliable detect the baudrate from a can bus?I set the Node in Mode: Bit Timing Mode (CFMODL:10b).If i set CFSEL to 0 and poll the NFCR... Show More
User15169
XMC™
Hi Infineon Forum,my problem is similar to " XMC1100 Problems changing BMI from UART to SWD"I develop new device with XMC1202Q24X0032ABXUMA1 and XMC14... Show More
Qu19_4750531
XMC™
Hi All, I am attempting to read memory via EBU interface. In my hardware ALE is connected to pin AD11 and CLE is connected to pin AD12. Based on addre... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I have spent the last days evaluating and reviewing the XMC FOC sensorless libraries for an ebike solution proof-of-concept. Here I expose certain tho... Show More
Qu19_4750531
XMC™
Hi All, I am having trouble interfacing XMC4700 (100 pins)with NAND flash via EBU. In my project EBU lines are shared with NAND flash and FPGA. FPGA i... Show More
User15058
XMC™
Hello All,I am currently working on an audio project where I am required to collect audio samples for something similar to speech processing. Iam usin... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I am playing with 06_VADC_Synchronous_Conversions_Queue_Source example code, and I changed it a little bit. Now it converts only G0_1 and G1_1 using m... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,I got a strange communication issue between a master (XMC 4500) and more than one slave (XMC1201 + port expander card which communicate... Show More
User6793
XMC™
Hello.Just wanted to check if anyone else is seeing this problem.We have set up a Gateway node connecting 2 CANnets.Since the HW Gateway has it quirks... Show More
User13577
XMC™
I'm newbie in ARM microcontrollers. But I successfully implement DMX-512 for driving leds (9-ch BCCU, UART etc) and it works fine.But I have pack of t... Show More