Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User11996
XMC™
Hi.I try to calculate a crc32 with a pc program in the same matter than the build in crc unit.I need this for a bootloader, to calculate the crc from... Show More
User15012
XMC™
Hello...I am using XMC4800 microcontroller for EtherCAT application. For my application HIB_IO pins are not required. I am providing an external coin ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I can only program my board by USB, but I want to use Jlink because I already have the power on board.In this board there is 2 processors and on... Show More
MichaelIFX
XMC™
The examples distributed as of today are compatible to the EtherCAT Slave Stack Code 5.11 which is distributed by the ETG.The examples are not compati... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I'm using the port pins P0.14 and P0.15 as SWD and SWCLK but these pins are also used as a digital output in my code. I can write the code in flash... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Is the file available?
Thanks
User15194
XMC™
Here the IRQ is generated on SR0>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XMC_UART_CH_SetInterruptNodePointer(XMC_UART0_CH1, 0);XMC_UART_CH_EnableEvent(XMC... Show More
User14874
XMC™
Hi,I build an QR Flyback with an XMC1302 but I need reduce the power consumption as far as possible during startup.The Aux Cap is charged by a current... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am using CAN auto baud rate detection example provided by Infineon. Below are the modification details which are done in example to port in ou... Show More
User15194
XMC™
I call functionSPITransferStream((const uint16_t * const)&tx_frame, (const uint16_t * const)&rx_frame, 8);all is workingThis doesn't work, i got a Bus... Show More