Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am currently using an XMC1400 boot kit. I understand the concept of 'veneers'. The code at 0x00000000 is actually ROM and those entries have h... Show More
User11637
XMC™
I think the XMC4700 (and the XMC4800) a great product for motor control, thanks to its flexible and performing devices, but it has a big flaw: it's ju... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Max spi rates in the data sheets are cryptic.Is there any xmc11000,1200,1300 where a 64MHz Peripheral clk can be used for something more than on a CCU... Show More
User13817
XMC™
Hello!I'm trying to establish a communication between an XMC4500 and a computer (Windows) via USB. I downloaded the USB example from Infineon website ... Show More
User12130
XMC™
Hi All,im trying to implement a dsd sampling in sync with the pwm of several already synced ccu8 slices. The ccu8 slice 0 generates an event for perio... Show More
User11996
XMC™
Hi.I use the build in ASC BootStrapLoader and need to write a RAM-Code to handle a own Bootloader protocol over the USIC.Is it possible to debug the r... Show More
reddy91sai
XMC™
We are presently working on V/f control of inverter using space vector PWM technique. Along with that I am reading and calculating RMS values Line to ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am trying to use the 1100 to control stepper motors. In order to take care of dead time I would like to use two timers in center aligned mode. Bu... Show More
User6793
XMC™
Why is the forum pages suddenly partly in Chinese, and how do I set it back?Think it happened after I used Search ... Show More
User8683
XMC™
Hello,I have been fighting to get the ADC to operate in "slow standby" mode on an XMC1300 as defined in section 16.5.1 of the reference manual because... Show More