Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User15690
XMC™
Hi to all,I have compiled(DAVE 4.3.2) and tested the E_EEPROM sample code(from xmc lib) and blinkyMCAN(from https://www.infineonforums.com/archive/index.php/t-4234.html?... Show More
User8734
XMC™
Hello,I have got XMC4500 Relax Lite Kit and task to calculate a number of pulses for certain period of time. Say, the frequency around 10MHz due 1mS t... Show More
User15848
XMC™
the following codes are extrated form LLD driver, which the filed name is "system_XMC1300.c" which guy can tell me why do this operating? Cloc... Show More
User12405
XMC™
HI~I have a question with XMC4500 connecting SPI receive data and ETH_LWIPThe LAN(ETH_LWIP) connection is lost while receiving data using the SPI. Wha... Show More
User15782
XMC™
HiI'm new to Infineon controller and I try to setup a small program.I like to sample 2 currents at the same time. That should be triggered by a rising... Show More
jferreira
XMC™
Hi,If you are thinking of adding Bluetooth to your XMC project maybe it would be of interest for you, Webinar: Bluetooth development with Infineon XMC4700... Show More
User14640
XMC™
Hi everyone,we are exploring the posibility to use one bootloader for all 1MB, 1.5MB and 2MB versions of the XMC4800. For that we need to know in the ... Show More
User14604
XMC™
Hello!I'd like to know how to safely update the data of a remote frame CANbus Message Object (MO). When writing to the two data register while a remot... Show More
User15632
XMC™
I can seem to find any examples of how to use sleep and wake. I have tried to implement my own using what i have found on the forum and reference guid... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everybody,I use the uC XMC4500, but I configure 200KHz in Dave at the oscilloscope I read only one fifth, ie 40 KHz. Someone will have an idea? Show More