Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User15632
XMC™
I can seem to find any examples of how to use sleep and wake. I have tried to implement my own using what i have found on the forum and reference guid... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi everybody,I use the uC XMC4500, but I configure 200KHz in Dave at the oscilloscope I read only one fifth, ie 40 KHz. Someone will have an idea? Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,I would like to know the signal curve that we get. Please watch attached document. I would also like to know where I can find more info... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Is it possible to configure the XMC4800 with both EtherCAT and an EBU? There appears to be a conflict. If so, can someone point me to how best to do i... Show More
User15690
XMC™
Hi,I have search about this emulating an eeprom using flash memory. What I have found is using this E_EEPROM library via DAVE Apps. Do you have a samp... Show More
jferreira
XMC™
Did you know you can use Arduino libraries to program XMC?Check out at https://github.com/Infineon/XMC-for-Arduino/wiki Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I use Printf with Semihosting to display Debug messages on the console.But when I bulit up a Project with NewLib Standart, I get Linker Errors like: -... Show More
User14180
XMC™
Hello,I want to expand the xmc4500 pins using Mcp23017 and have more ADC using the ADS7828, but when I try to send commands I can not communicate with... Show More
User15012
XMC™
Hello.. I am using EBU unit in XMC4800. I want to interface it to a external FRAM. I want to use the configuration as 16 bit multiplexed asynchronous ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I'm facing some strange behavior when implementing timer interrupts on the XMC1100 (XMC1100T016X0064)Using DAVE, I selected a Manchester decoder on Sl... Show More