Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,I got a strange communication issue between a master (XMC 4500) and more than one slave (XMC1201 + port expander card which communicate... Show More
User6793
XMC™
Hello.Just wanted to check if anyone else is seeing this problem.We have set up a Gateway node connecting 2 CANnets.Since the HW Gateway has it quirks... Show More
User13577
XMC™
I'm newbie in ARM microcontrollers. But I successfully implement DMX-512 for driving leds (9-ch BCCU, UART etc) and it works fine.But I have pack of t... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,we built up a gateway with an XMC 4400 between Can Node 0 and 1.Gateway is in both directions, all messages from Node 0 to Node 1 and from Node ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I am working on XMC1100, While Sending Data Through the Terminal to xmc1100. Data Lost was happening. and the buffer full flag is enabled.The UA... Show More
User9906
XMC™
I observed some strange behaviour of an XMC4800 that I cannot understand:My situation:PWM-ISR (16kHz):- Read ADC results- Trigger new ADC ConversionsI... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I would like to demodulate a Biphase Mark encoded signal with an XMC1100.The signal has a constant frequency of 2kHz. The binary value 1 is disp... Show More
User12775
XMC™
I bought a 3D Magnetic Sensor 2Go board. How could I get the source code of the built-in firmware. The downloaded GUI tool only has the binary for dem... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I'd like to generate an IRQ by a falling edge on RTC_XTAL1. For this I can use ERU0, 1B1.Can someone tell me how to configurate the MCU for this purpo... Show More
User14974
XMC™
Hallo ,to controle a dual active bridge, i need 8 PWM signals , as you can see in the picture below,every two MOSFET blong to a group from A to D. HS... Show More