Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User12943
XMC™
Hi,I have an XMC 1404 connected to a SD card via the SPI bus.I'm using the standard FATFS App with the default main and configurations as described in... Show More
User10709
XMC™
hi,i have a project with a xmc4400 which don't use a hibernate section and rtx_xtall. At start-up the system stay infinite loop inside at function XMC... Show More
User14604
XMC™
Hello,working on a small bootloader project which parses an incoming .HEX file on UART and puts it to flash.The incoming data is received by UART RX i... Show More
FeGo_4706256
XMC™
hi,i am trying WATCHDOG App in DAVE and want to connect service indication pulse signal to DIGITAL IO App. In HW signal connection, i cannot find DIGI... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I have a XMC4500 on a board designed by ourselves. I can download a program and it runs correctly, but if I run it with the debugger the program runs ... Show More
User13948
XMC™
Hello, I need to keep the XMC PWM synchronized with an external synch signal.PWM frequency is nominally 16 times the external synch signal, but since ... Show More
User11127
XMC™
Hello,with SPI_Master_App--> FullDuplex(lib up to date, DMA or Interrupt is the same limit), I see a baudrate limit @24MHz with Dave 4.4.2. Has anybod... Show More
User15995
XMC™
Hi, i'm facing the problem with this board. I have connected XMC1100 Kit(for Arduino) to W5500 Ehernet Board(1471-1413-ND) via SPI. When communication... Show More
User9718
XMC™
Hi Infineon Community and Infineon StaffWe have a well working application with the Infineon XMC4500 Step AC for about one year now. Because our appli... Show More
User11021
XMC™
Hello, I am working on XMC4500 USB in VCOM mode, the device is detected as USB serial device on Windows 10 platform and i am able to communicate.The p... Show More