Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User13334
XMC™
Hello forum members and all of you first a nice St. Nicholas day.The below command is out from the above mentioned c-file/****************************... Show More
User15148
XMC™
Hi,I'm currently trying to figure out how things work, and I came across a question for which I couldn't find an answer (yet).When I'm adjusting the a... Show More
User13264
XMC™
I'm looking to use two analog inputs to watch quadrature signals, setting a threshold, ideally with hysteresis, and feeding those now digital signals ... Show More
User11706
XMC™
Hello,We are using an XMC4500 in a safety critical application.We have an external Watchdog connected to PORST pin which will pull PORST down and perf... Show More
User15994
XMC™
I've been working on a flash programm on an XMC4700/4800 relax kit v1. Mostly a bit of reading and writing.Originally i was convinced i had written on... Show More
User16172
XMC™
Hi. I am currently studying using the XMC1400.In the meantime, you will see a code listing the GPIO settings. I know a little bit about what the code ... Show More
User15614
XMC™
Hello to administrator of infineon: recently,i use XMC4500 on a board designed by ourselves. I can download my program based on your R... Show More
User15064
XMC™
It looks like there is a bug in the HW_Init code in "Dave/Generated/ECAT_SSC/xmc_eschw.c"The gpio_config and port_control structures are not being ful... Show More
User16106
XMC™
Hello,Is there a list of recommended crystal specs/part numbers/manufacturers for use with the XMC4700 microcontrollers?Thank you,Florent Show More
User16017
XMC™
Hardware Setup:Infineon Iridium SLB 9670 TPM 2.0 interface with NXP MPC5748G via SPISoftware Setup: S32 IDE with FreeRTOS we have connected NXP MPC574... Show More