Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User15596
XMC™
I'm trying to figure out a clock issue we're having. The register I want to read is ANAOSCHPCTRL (analog oscillator high precision control).Two issues... Show More
User14604
XMC™
Hello!I guess a lot of people wrote their own bootloaders for the XMC4x00. Attached you'll find a DAVE 4 project of an UART bootloader which parses In... Show More
User14513
XMC™
Hello,we want to make a Motion-Controller with XMC4800 for PMSM. I have a problem with Motor-Control.I'm working with the PMSM_FOC-APP which was modif... Show More
User16218
XMC™
Hi,I have a problem running ETH_LWIP with XMC4500 Relax Kit.I followed the example project (basic ping without RTOS) provided in the usage section of ... Show More
User10696
XMC™
How can I use the Keil ULINK pro to debug an application from DAVE 4? I cannot find a way to configure the dubbuger to work with the ULINK pro, I can ... Show More
User16189
XMC™
Hi,My goal is to evaluate how fast I can toggle an I/O on the XMC1100.For this, I bought the cute XMC 2Go kit and installed DAVE4.Starting point was t... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Unfortunately, I can only guess the switch-on of the pull-downs in host mode implicitly from the data sheet.According the USB physical layer specifica... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Hello Forum,It is possible that I can uns a USIC Interface in this matter that the SPI Master is send 16 clocks, and read the 16 Bit from two slave in... Show More
User15071
XMC™
Hello,My XMC4400 runs at 120[MHz] which is also the input clock frequency to CCU4 (and 8). In order to make my timer tick every microsecond I need to ... Show More
User15927
XMC™
Hello together,i have a weird phenomen on a XMC-4500 Relax kit. I have a motor controler project which i want to expand with can functionality. I adde... Show More