Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,Is it at all possible to combine multiple gating or trigger signals for a given ADC request source? In other words, is it possible to configure... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello ,I have problems with the VCOM Interface . We use an XMC4200 Controller and send data all the time to the host PC . It serves well.If the user c... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I tried to get a SPI communication and I found this excampler here.But there is no "Chip-Select" Signal at P0.9.Thank you for any help!Berndvoid... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I've configured GPDMA to transfer data from memory to the Transmit Buffer (TBUF) register in USIC.USIC.CCR.TBIEN is set to 1 and USIC.INPR.TBINP is se... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,does anybody know whether there are plans to release an XMC4700 kit with external RAM on board like the XMC4500 hexagon kits?I know the XMC4700 ... Show More
User7804
XMC™
Hi all,as far as I see, there is no way to1. Detect whether a conversion is running.2. Abort a running conversion.Did I miss anything or is this true?... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello to all,I'm using 4500 relax kit lite and I want to implement a low power mode and chose deep sleep. During which I disable PLL and VCO and then ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi ~I have success test write a txt file in Micro SD card with non RTOS option on DAVE4But when I choose Use RTOS , Code will pending on SemStatus = ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am new to Dave and to XMC boards and I'm trying to program my XMC4500 to output a simple, square wave, with a frequency of 20kHz and a certain... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am not able to run the FATFS App. I tried to generate a new project and to include this App, but I always get the same error. Can anyone help me?... Show More