Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User16410
XMC™
The below code works as a charm for U1C1, but when rewritten for U2C1, as posted below, it stops working.Slave Select and the CLK is still running and... Show More
User16189
XMC™
Hi,Trying to get an SPI slave up and running.After trying the APP stuff without luck, I moved down to the bare XMClib to make it simpler and get a bet... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I just acquired a XMC4500 Relax Kit and am learning to program with DAVE Apps. I tried first with the ADC apps but I couldn't find any option t... Show More
User16343
XMC™
Hi all,I'm trying to use the XMC4700 Relax Kit to send transmissions onto the external CANbus via the X2 connector and can't figure out how to properl... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Good Morning Everyone,currently I try to config the DMA Channel for transfer 240x320 unit16_t valuesfrom a Frame buffer in my RAM to the EBU Interface... Show More
User15867
XMC™
In Distance2GO, minimum frame interval is 50 ms and FMCW sampling rate Fs = DATA_SIZE*1000*1000/chirp_time_us, IFmax = Fs/2. I'm wondering how is it s... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Dear forum members,I Need your help,In a single block transfer, I can use the following procedure when configuring my DMA channel1.) Fill structure XM... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello at all,I have a big problem. I have added some variables to my software and then I get some problems (see attachment).I hope someone can help me... Show More
User15614
XMC™
In my project we need to create about three thousand log file, which storage by CAN data through SDMMC module in XMC4500_relax_kit, and we need to del... Show More
User12789
XMC™
I'm initializing the XMC4700 POSIF interface as described in the Reference Manual section that describes initialization. I've configured the module in... Show More