Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User16548
XMC™
Hi there,according to the data sheet, debug should be possible with the USB connector X101.I can't get it to work.What settings do I have to use?The d... Show More
User16717
XMC™
Dear Infineon community,I just started working with an Infineon controller and, since I am just a beginner, it is taking me very long time to achieve ... Show More
User16529
XMC™
Hi!I'm trying to run the example code for the xmc4800 automation board whit the 6 pin user header. I've set the spi pin as following (only for output ... Show More
User14451
XMC™
Hallo All,sorry to underline this, but I have found not so easy to find/understand that the MICROCONTROLLERS of the XMC13xx family come from factory w... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I need to interface with a 1-Wire EEPROM. I wanted to know if it was possible to use the single wire half duplex UART in the XMC series?Or do I have t... Show More
User11637
XMC™
Does Infineon have a "Product Longevity" program like other MCU manufacturers do?I refer to a page on which there is written for each XMC model the gu... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,Is it possible to use both, Ethernet and EtherCAT simultaneusly on XMC4300/4800 chips? I see EtherCAT mode controls two ports, I'm wondering if I c... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,is it possible to transmit and receive SPI data on the rising clock edge, using the XMC4800 in full duplex mode?Thanks in advance. Show More
User10696
XMC™
On the website for the XMC4700 microcontroller the feature "EEPROM Emulation" is mentioned, but looking at the reference manual it would seem this is ... Show More
User16461
XMC™
Hi, I have just started to work with infineon xmc 1400 boot kit. After reading through some of its docs and DAVE APP examples, I was able to transmit ... Show More