Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User15614
XMC™
Hello to administrator of infineon: recently,i use XMC4500 on a board designed by ourselves. I can download my program based on your R... Show More
User15064
XMC™
It looks like there is a bug in the HW_Init code in "Dave/Generated/ECAT_SSC/xmc_eschw.c"The gpio_config and port_control structures are not being ful... Show More
User16106
XMC™
Hello,Is there a list of recommended crystal specs/part numbers/manufacturers for use with the XMC4700 microcontrollers?Thank you,Florent Show More
User16017
XMC™
Hardware Setup:Infineon Iridium SLB 9670 TPM 2.0 interface with NXP MPC5748G via SPISoftware Setup: S32 IDE with FreeRTOS we have connected NXP MPC574... Show More
User16083
XMC™
Hello all,my Name is Michael. I am just in the progress of replacing some hard-to-come-by Atmel AVR´s with something more modern. ATM i am having a cl... Show More
User16028
XMC™
Hello ~ I am using DAVE 4 app :PWM_SVM now , I need to get the pwm output level [0,1] in my software , could you help me about this ? thx a lot . Show More
User15581
XMC™
I'm using XMC4800, and the code is as follow:#define E_EEPROM_XMC4_FLASH_BANK0_BASE (0x0c01c000U)uint32_t temp_count[] = {0};void XMC_FLASH_Progra... Show More
User7757
XMC™
I’m looking for a Ram Firmware (XMC1x_ASCLoader) To transfer to the xmc1100 (Using ASC Bootstrap Loader) that speaks infineon’s Block Protocol (Like H... Show More
User15194
XMC™
I use .edge_detection = XMC_ERU_ETL_EDGE_DETECTION_BOTH.for exertnal IRQThis trigger my IRQ functionvoid ERU0_0_IRQHandler(void) {if "falling edge" {}... Show More
User16076
XMC™
Been stuggling with the for 2 days not. Trying to use the GNU GCC compiler with the XMCLibs sdk. I am using the GCC startup_XMC1300.S along with the X... Show More