Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User14799
XMC™
I ve added an ADC App instance to the Ethcat Slave Sample. Now i want to reassign Pin #24 P14_7 (which is now seemingly "reserved" for p1_rxd0) to the... Show More
User16641
XMC™
Dear Forum-User,does anyone know where to find the Programm, which is on the XMC-4700-Relax-Lite-Kit at the beginning?You can controll LED1 and LED2 w... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Dear support,I trying to use memory parity check feature. Configuration is pretty straightforward and simple using PEEN, PETE, PERSTEN, TRAPDIS.Trap ... Show More
User16557
XMC™
Dear Team,just got the Speed 2Go Kit, installed software, but cannot start it, please see the screenshots.Could you please help?I have checked github ... Show More
User11236
XMC™
Hi All, I don't know whether this is the right place to post my problem, but hopefully someone of You can help me out.I'm using XMC4800 to implement a... Show More
User16548
XMC™
Hi there,according to the data sheet, debug should be possible with the USB connector X101.I can't get it to work.What settings do I have to use?The d... Show More
User16717
XMC™
Dear Infineon community,I just started working with an Infineon controller and, since I am just a beginner, it is taking me very long time to achieve ... Show More
User16529
XMC™
Hi!I'm trying to run the example code for the xmc4800 automation board whit the 6 pin user header. I've set the spi pin as following (only for output ... Show More
User14451
XMC™
Hallo All,sorry to underline this, but I have found not so easy to find/understand that the MICROCONTROLLERS of the XMC13xx family come from factory w... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I need to interface with a 1-Wire EEPROM. I wanted to know if it was possible to use the single wire half duplex UART in the XMC series?Or do I have t... Show More