Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User13730
XMC™
Is the generate code auto calculate period value??? Show More
akira
XMC™
Hello,First 2 bytes of data are fixed to 0x00 when receive from USIC SSC mode with following connection. Memory <--- DMA <--- USIC/SSC <--- the data f... Show More
User14295
XMC™
Hello,I prepared a custom board with XMC4200. I am trying to program the device with XMC-Link 8-pin connector on SWD (TCK,TMS,TX,RX). With XMC Flasher... Show More
User15702
XMC™
Hello,Whether anybody could to describe the details of generation of the F_ECATPHY signal. You could give counsel at option of quartz resonator for us... Show More
DeepYash
XMC™
Hello All,I am trying to create a custom made board using a XMC1100 chip and ESP32. The XMC1100 boot kit has a XMC4200 as USB-Serial bridge and Hardwa... Show More
User16410
XMC™
The below code works as a charm for U1C1, but when rewritten for U2C1, as posted below, it stops working.Slave Select and the CLK is still running and... Show More
User16189
XMC™
Hi,Trying to get an SPI slave up and running.After trying the APP stuff without luck, I moved down to the bare XMClib to make it simpler and get a bet... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,I just acquired a XMC4500 Relax Kit and am learning to program with DAVE Apps. I tried first with the ADC apps but I couldn't find any option t... Show More
User16343
XMC™
Hi all,I'm trying to use the XMC4700 Relax Kit to send transmissions onto the external CANbus via the X2 connector and can't figure out how to properl... Show More
User13334
XMC™
Good Morning Everyone,currently I try to config the DMA Channel for transfer 240x320 unit16_t valuesfrom a Frame buffer in my RAM to the EBU Interface... Show More