Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User16804
XMC™
HiI am using infineon XMC 2Go Evaluation Boards and DAVE-IDE-4.4.2-64BitSEGGER JLink_Windows_V644b,Already viewed seggerforum and infineonforums , sti... Show More
User10696
XMC™
The XMC4500 has a Power Monitor Control register (PWRMON). In this register you can set the Threshold for the brownout detection as a 8 bit value.I ca... Show More
User16575
XMC™
Hi,Im have been running into a strange issue:I am using the capture compare unit to generate a single pulse and poll the line after the pulse. The CCU... Show More
User11637
XMC™
In the XMC_lib v2.1.20 library there is a flaw: using the "XMC_CCU4_SLICE_CaptureInit" API, all the settings made in the CC4yCMC register are reset!Th... Show More
User12223
XMC™
Hi,Is it possible or has anybody managed to achieve an ADC sampling rate of 1MHz?I have been trying for a while using many methods, I have also come a... Show More
User16801
XMC™
Hello.Recently we faced a problem with UPM reset for XMC1202.For UPM reset we have a hardware fake resistor pad on PCB (backdoor), that connected to o... Show More
User14799
XMC™
I ve added an ADC App instance to the Ethcat Slave Sample. Now i want to reassign Pin #24 P14_7 (which is now seemingly "reserved" for p1_rxd0) to the... Show More
User16641
XMC™
Dear Forum-User,does anyone know where to find the Programm, which is on the XMC-4700-Relax-Lite-Kit at the beginning?You can controll LED1 and LED2 w... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Dear support,I trying to use memory parity check feature. Configuration is pretty straightforward and simple using PEEN, PETE, PERSTEN, TRAPDIS.Trap ... Show More
User16557
XMC™
Dear Team,just got the Speed 2Go Kit, installed software, but cannot start it, please see the screenshots.Could you please help?I have checked github ... Show More