Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User17034
XMC™
Hello I am a newbite for EtherCAT.I have the XMC4800_AUT_Base-V2.1 Board (https://www.infineon.com/cms/de/product/evaluation-boards/kit_xmc48_aut_base_v2/... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi All,I have recently purchased the XMC4300 EtherCAT dev board.I'm having some trouble getting it to do anything, even blink a light!I'm starting off... Show More
User16843
XMC™
Hi,all: I try to compile a raw tcp echo program on XMC4800,with Eth APP & lwip. The compile result alwayscontain error,no warning. I donot know how... Show More
User11127
XMC™
Hello,I am new with XMC4500 and would like to communicate via TCP. I did not find my first entry-point with api in main.c yet... Does anyone has a hi... Show More
User15672
XMC™
Hi,everyone! We used XMC4800 to develop our stepper,the PHY chip we use is KSZ8081MNX,MII mode. When we download our code to MCU and run it, w... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I'm working with XMC1100-T016X0016. Due to limited amount of pins, I'm having to use P0.15 as both SWDCLK_0 and UART_TXD. After flashing the code, I w... Show More
User16843
XMC™
Hi,expert: I spent several days to compile the programme,quite frustrating. There are still 3 errors left, I am not sure if the compiled bin file ... Show More
User16943
XMC™
So everything was going fine with the UART application, I was using Interrupt mode for both reception and transmission. I'm working on a CAN applicati... Show More
User9266
XMC™
I don't know how to set "VDEL Range Select to 4.4V
I search Google for this, but i can't fine anything
Please give me example, thank you
User16740
XMC™
Hello All,I'm trying to setup an XMC4700, USIC.SSC slave (10MHz) to transmit via DMA to the USIC FIFO.The receive side is using RBUF via DMA and has n... Show More