Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User17389
XMC™
hi i want to use the GPIO pin as the interrupt generator. i went through the manual and came to know that ERU can be used for configuring it as interr... Show More
User17362
XMC™
Hello,I am trying to use the XMC4800 for my EtherCAT application. I need to know the XMC4800 supports Wake on LAN (WoL) on EtherCAT ports like LAN9252... Show More
User12943
XMC™
Hi,I have an XMC 4700.I have a 6kHz sine wave connected to P14.1.I am using the ADC_MEASUREMENT_ADV app and the COUNTER_APP.I would like to count the ... Show More
User17149
XMC™
Hi, I downloaded a clean version of the SPI_EXAMPLE_XMC45 App and after (and also before) generating the code, I started the app but it failed to ac... Show More
ipek
XMC™
I read that fopen, fread etc.. are not working (https://www.infineonforums.com/threads/5508-fopen-in-DAvE-4.3-%28erno-88%29-Socket-operation-on-non-socket... Show More
Fawad
XMC™
Hello!I want to take periodic readings from an analogue angle sensor using the XMC1100. In order to minimize power I need to put the XMC1100 to sleep ... Show More
User16529
XMC™
Hi!I'm using SPI on USIC0_CH1 of a xmc4800 144x196 chip and when i use the function XMC_SPI_CH_GetReceivedData(XMC_SPI0_CH1) i always get 0.On the osc... Show More
ipek
XMC™
I am new in this field and I have to write an application with a short deadline. My application suppose to wait for a message from CAN bus;if message ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I want to start the ADC by a timer. It works just as well. The ADC should then perform 3,5 or 7 conversions. Then an interrupt is to be triggered.I... Show More
funkyluke
XMC™
Hi,I'm currently experiencingbehavior of the VADC background source that does not fit with my expectation 😉I have multiple channels of both VADC Grou... Show More