Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
XMC™
The use case:I want to timestamp edges for 8 different input signals.The timestamps should have 64 bit resolution.The problem:The CCU4/8 have 16 bit r... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,As per the Application Note AP32289 the POSIF module can be set to only to any one mode from the following:- 00B: Hall Sensor Mode- 01B: Quadrature... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello everyone,I tried to get DC clock synchronization working on the XMC4800 EtherCAT kit -- both with the current "XMC4800 Relax EtherCat Slave SSC"... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
What does "HW controlled shift data input" within the USIC Interconnects description stand for?Does this mean, this pin can either be input OR output?... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I am not able to start up the Ethercat Slave device (Relaxkit), when I enable DC-Sync Mode in Ethercat Master Configuration!I created the EtherC... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,we are evaluating XMC4800 for an ETHERCAT solution.Beside ETHERCAT we need external bus Interface (EBU) for accessing FPGA.16 Bit Adress/Data mu... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, i found a Dave-App for Space Vector Modulation on XMC 4500 microcontrollers. Will the App get updated so I can also use it on the XMC 4700 in the ... Show More
User11506
XMC™
Dear all,At the moment I am playing with the XMC4400 and I have the timer slices 0, 1 and 3 of Timer Module 0 runningaccording to example 3 of AP32288... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Dear all,i have trouble to start a Linked List DMA Transfer triggered by an ADC event.I´m using the XMC4500 hexagon board v2 with Dave 4 and the XMCli... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I have a problem to set up the external multiplexer for channel 6 of the group 1 of the adc.here my code of the multiplexer part: WR_REG( VADC->EMU... Show More