Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,is it possible to transmit and receive SPI data on the rising clock edge, using the XMC4800 in full duplex mode?Thanks in advance. Show More
User10696
XMC™
On the website for the XMC4700 microcontroller the feature "EEPROM Emulation" is mentioned, but looking at the reference manual it would seem this is ... Show More
User16461
XMC™
Hi, I have just started to work with infineon xmc 1400 boot kit. After reading through some of its docs and DAVE APP examples, I was able to transmit ... Show More
User11996
XMC™
Hi.Because we have a board with 2 XMC's and only 2 lines to the outside (SWDIO + SWDCLK), we need a possibility to program both XMC's individually. Is... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am looking into the possibility to detect when the system clock PLL loses lock.The reference manual states: "The PLL may become unlocked, caused by ... Show More
User14251
XMC™
Is there a possibility to migrate a DAVE Project from a XMC4200 to XMC4400? My application needs more RAM so I will use the XMC4400 instead. Both is L... Show More
User16678
XMC™
Hello,When I installed the 'Infineon-Memtool-DT-v04_77-EN' memtool from Infineon, I got an error when it started installing the DAS part.I got the fol... Show More
User16417
XMC™
Hi All,I would like to know that limitation of interrupt duration.especially I would like to know high pulse duration of falling edge.I might found th... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,

how to generate sine wave in pattern generation mode.
User16641
XMC™
Hey everybody,i would like to generate a SINE-WAVE with the DAC and DMA use. Unfortunately I couldn´t get it to work.I use Dave and the XMC_4700. I wa... Show More