Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User15064
XMC™
All of the EtherCAT examples from Infineon have the same input and output data defined in the XMC_ESC.xlsx file.As long as the XMC_ESC.xlsx is not mod... Show More
User18343
XMC™
Hello. I have two miniwigglers attached to one remote computer. I started an UDAS server on that computer and I can, from my local machine, connect to... Show More
User17346
XMC™
Hi all,I have my motor running under V/F. It runs with a very high current, and so gets a bit hot, but it is fundamentally running, which means the PW... Show More
User18655
XMC™
Hello,Can anybody help me with the setting for XMC4300 Relax board?I try to connect with ISO11813T but i can't see a clock signal with Osci.I use a al... Show More
User16110
XMC™
I have a trouble!during program my xmc4800, Jlink line is loose. Program to half , it fail. Then I can not connect to my chip.It look like the fl... Show More
User13960
XMC™
Hi all,I am planning to use an interrupt from a port pin to wake from sleep mode and would like to know if the internal pull-up & pull-down resistors ... Show More
User18526
XMC™
I've a new question that I think you could solve it. I'm trying to modify the time of ejecution cycle of the function process app instead of 2 ms by d... Show More
User15898
XMC™
Hi All,I'm having trouble getting SystemView up and running. I'm running FreeRTOS V10.1.1, i used the Dave app to pull in all the source code and have... Show More
User17346
XMC™
I accidentally spun a PCB with 3.3V on the Vddc pins. When I powered it up, the device drew 200mA (PSU current limited...)Is this part now nuked, core... Show More
User9906
XMC™
Hi, when trying to setup the App ECAT_SSC (v4.0.6) as described in the APP Help (Apps -> Usage, Figure 6), I get an error message when importing the X... Show More