Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User16575
XMC™
I downloaded the XMCLib using the following link:http://dave.infineon.com/Libraries/XMCLib/XMC_Peripheral_Library_v2.1.16.zipBut the version within DA... Show More
User17859
XMC™
Hello All, from India. I'm new to this forum and happy to join this community. So, This forum is designed to enable mechatronic motor control solution... Show More
User8683
XMC™
Hello,For system initialization, I have a need to communicate with some chips on my board using the XMC1300 as an I2C master for configuration. After ... Show More
User17351
XMC™
Hi,I have been getting the occasional Alarm Status 0x002C: Fatal Sync Error occur from my EtherCAT master. My project is based on the ETHCAT_SSC_AUT_... Show More
User8819
XMC™
Hello,I am using usb on xmc in winusb mode. For this, I need to install winusb driver which can be found in DAVE-4.4.2\D_LibraryStore_4.4\resources\4.... Show More
User17351
XMC™
Hi,I have the XMC4800 Automation Board V2. My project is using both the EtherCAT and Ethernet components of the board. The Ethernet side is being co... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello All,I want to use square root api provided with math library : int16_t XMC_MATH_CORDIC_Q15_Sqrt(int16_t x) and ... Show More
User17673
XMC™
Hi, Every RF expertsCan somebody guide me how to design following RF frontend PCB which is mentioned in the Distance2Go Demo board documentation?<>TX ... Show More
User17351
XMC™
Hi,I'm designing up a label for the box we are putting the XMC4800 Automation Board V2 in. I was wondering what standards it complies with.e.g.:- RoH... Show More
User17585
XMC™
Hi,in my project using an XMC1100 with DAVE Apps I trigger ADC_MEASUREMENT by an PWM_CCU4on Period match as well as Compare match while counting up. A... Show More