Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi all,hopefully someone can help me with a DAVE related problem:I have to use source and header files which are not directly located in the project d... Show More
User14604
XMC™
Hello forum,we plan to integrate the flash read protection feature into our product using a XMC4300. I'd like to make sure my plans are correct before... Show More
User17086
XMC™
HelloI use 3 concatenated slices of CC40. I need to get the time stamps of 48bit counter periodically.Of course I can read time value of each slices b... Show More
User17085
XMC™
Hallo Everyone!Attached a sample project where I have the VADC and DMA running together using the DAVE 4.4.2 CE appsI am using 2X VADC groups, each wi... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am using the POSIF in the Quadrature Decoder mode.My problem is that the first movement is sometimes decoded in the wrong direction.After initializa... Show More
User15898
XMC™
I have one of the ADC groups configured to control an external Multiplexer, the multiplexer is connected to channel 0 and I have a FIFO setup on 8 of ... Show More
Travis
XMC™
The FCE is a standard peripheral slave module which is controlled over a set of memory mapped registers. The FCE is fully synchronous with the CPU clo... Show More
User11185
XMC™
I would have some clarifications about the memory flash usage for eeprom emulation working with an XMC4200 having 256Kb of program flash:Is the follow... Show More
User16529
XMC™
Hi!I'm working with the xmc4800 automation board and in my object dictionary i've created several output objects (as record type) with 16 boolean entr... Show More
User17168
XMC™
I have done the part of CCU8 and i use it to generate the spwm waveform. Now i don not know how to use the posif . i plan to use it to get the Rotatin... Show More