Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User12943
XMC™
Hi,I'm having an issue where I'm getting a misread by the ADC. Any value between ~1845 to 2048 is read as 2048. I am sampling a ~4kHz sine wave at 25k... Show More
User17511
XMC™
Hi,exploring microcontroller systems for power electronic control applications I now testing the XMC4800 EtherCAT with DAVE.After activating the tool ... Show More
User9076
XMC™
I would like to read a text file with the help of the FATFS APP and the command f_gets. But after using the command I got a compiler error that there ... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi, I'm using XMC2Go development board and go I2C working correctly with some external devices. Now I need to make the code reliable when device is di... Show More
User17441
XMC™
Hi everyone, I purchased Infineon XMC4300 Relax EtherCAT EVK board, but they didn't give me the software package, just tell me if I want ... Show More
User7795
XMC™
Hi Infineon, at Relaxkit 4500 Rev1.2 the TX connections from phy (IC200) to RJ45 (X200) are interchanged, TXP is connected to TD- and TXM to TD+. Plea... Show More
User9640
XMC™
Hello XMC Forum,Does any one know of example code that allows the use of the freemobus implemented in DAVE in Master TCP mode?I am aware of the Slave ... Show More
u-s
XMC™
Hi,I want to test the SPI interface of the XMC4800 device. I want to use an MCU as the master and then connent XMC4800 as a slave.I want a sample proj... Show More
User7795
XMC™
Hi Infineon,at xmc4500/4800 please which signals observes the usb module to detect a new connection when used as B-device? Only DP and DM or VBUS too?... Show More
User17450
XMC™
I am using CAN gateway functionality and the microcontrolller I am using is XMC4402. My Source message object is CAN message object 1(on CAN node 1). ... Show More