Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User17585
XMC™
Hi,Triggering the ADC conversion from the PWM CCU4 works fine for me as long as I trigger only on "Compare match while counting up". Since I want to t... Show More
User15886
XMC™
Hi - we have a replaced the XMC4500 with a XMC4700 to take advantage of the faster speed on a working board, but with the XMC4700 installed and have o... Show More
User6383
XMC™
Hi,I am currently setting the EtherCAT EEPROM Configuration Area.The registers PDI_Control (0x80) and PDI_Config (0x81) are fixed by hardware.Register... Show More
User18527
XMC™
Hi All,Recently we bought couple of Ethercat XMC4800 devices, In order to make it as a slave, we have followed the document and installed DAVE, Twinca... Show More
User18523
XMC™
Hello,Am using the XMC4500 relax kit. Now am trying to use CAN from the controller. My basic requirement is to receive some CAN frames from another mo... Show More
User18348
XMC™
Hello,I am very new to using the XMC and Dave environment. I have an XMC 4300 development board and I want to read out the ADC. I have tried examples ... Show More
User18316
XMC™
Hello people!I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question, but I'm stuck. 😞I would like to create a simple delay function (without Dave).Does anyone have ... Show More
User8570
XMC™
HiUsing Dave4, it seems not possible to set the CAN bitrate to 33.3Kbps. i would like to know if it can be achieved? if so, what could be the setting... Show More
User8320
XMC™
Hello.I am looking for POSIF APP on dave4.But I can not find it.I used it as APP in DAVE3.I want to know how to use the POSIF function in DAVE4.I want... Show More
User18496
XMC™
Goodmorning to all.I'm an XMC user, and I'm developing with dave on XMC 4500. I'm using segger Jlink programmer and Infineaon XMC link programmer.I tr... Show More