Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User18908
XMC™
HelloThe trouble is that on the board KIT_XMC48_RELAX_ECAT_V1 it is impossible to activate any CAN nodes, except Node 1, for which a transceiver is pr... Show More
User18926
XMC™
We are using multiple IN EPs in our design. I configure the endpoints in the USB_Descriptor_Configuration_t configuration_descriptor in Dave/Generated... Show More
User8734
XMC™
Hello everyone,I have a simple task -> transmit data uint16_t srcBuffer[1024] -> UART at 1Mbod speed.I took example "DMA003_USIC" from this thread MEMORY->UART... Show More
User18369
XMC™
Hello,I´m trying to receive an extern interrupt.I used Dave APPs(- EventDedector ; EventGenerator; NVIC; DIGITAL IO)I never get into the service routi... Show More
User18744
XMC™
Using the PWM app in Dave, I see that the compare value is dependent on the Frequency and the the duty cycle.
How is this calculated?
User18858
XMC™
I wanted to use CCU42 on the XMC 4100 for a timer (having previously got this working on CCU40) . I tried to run the example project in XMClib for th... Show More
User16619
XMC™
I'm using the Dave app ADC_MEASUREMENT_ADV.One of the channels has a FIFO of 4 stages. Can I trigger an event interrupt when that channel's ADC FIFO i... Show More
u-s
XMC™
Hi, I wold like to select an external oscillator for XMC4800 device.I want to use the DSX321G with the following specification.https://www.kds.info/product/dsx321g/... Show More
User16619
XMC™
Hi,Is it possible to synchronize the conversion between 2 ADC_MEASUREMENT_ADV Dave apps?I see "Sync. Conversion" tab but not sure how to use it. Is th... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello, everyone.I have a question about XMC4200 CAN bit timing.Could you please guide me, how can I switch it at runtime?Specially, if my hardware is ... Show More