Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User18393
XMC™
Hi there,I am trying to read a one wire device using a UART to 1-wire adapter with an XMC4800 as the microcontroller. While I can read much of the inf... Show More
User16529
XMC™
Hi,I'm implement an opc ua server on the xmc4800 automation board. I've tried to use the Matrikon SDK, but now i'm trying with the open62541 https://github.com/open62541/open62541... Show More
User19136
XMC™
Hi,We are using XMC4800_relax_kit to read the data from Allen Bradley Micro820 PLC which collects the data from sensors and stores in to holding regis... Show More
User19185
XMC™
Hi,I am using XMC1400 CPU card and trying to implement CAN. I got 2 ways to implement it as describe in book kit.1) Using DAVE App:I am using DAVE wit... Show More
User11185
XMC™
Hello!!!I'm using Infineon XMC4200 to generate in a certain output port , for example Port2 , 8 contemporary bit frames that have to be repeated cycli... Show More
rst
XMC™
I have a project with USB. My program transmits a stream of isochronous frames to the host. Frames length == 1023 bytes.In "Slave mode" of USB (GAHBCF... Show More
User11870
XMC™
Hello,I am using XMC4800 for an EtherCAT slave module. Although we can update firmware via ASC Bootloader using Infineon's memtool, our users want to ... Show More
User17511
XMC™
Hello,to improve the performance of my application on a XMC4500F100K1024AC, I tried to use the CCM but I did't find any hints in the web.In the STM32F... Show More
rst
XMC™
I need a fast real-time data stream from device (USB-device) to PC (USB-host). I use a large isochronous endpoint (packet length <= 1023 bytes).The da... Show More
User18369
XMC™
Hello,I´m not able to select Pins in the XMC 4300 EtherCat example:If i try to select Pin Number (Port) it ends in - Solver time out hast occured....... Show More