Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

OlCh_4641241
XMC™
Hi, I was trying to set BMI via XMC flasher and DAVE.But, there were some problems occur after I click Set BMI button.After clicking the button, I clo... Show More
User19185
XMC™
Hi,I am using XMC1400 CPU card and trying to implement CAN. I got 2 ways to implement it as describe in book kit.1) Using DAVE App:I am using DAVE wit... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,when trying to set up the AD-Converter with Dave (I am not using the Apps) I am facing some problems. I cant get any results from the converter eve... Show More
User7282
XMC™
I'm using a Hexagonal XMC4400 board (XMC4400 F100K512) and I cannot read the register BFLNP from the ADC groups when I de-assert the peripheral reset.... Show More
User17085
XMC™
Good Day!Dave 4.4.2 & XMC4500 relax liteI have an app where I continiously sample 6 inputs on the ADC and transfer their values to memory via DMA, whi... Show More
User19171
XMC™
Hello everyone, I have an issue with the USB. I read via I2C a temperature sensor and send the value to the pc. The problem is the float value is wron... Show More
User19222
XMC™
Hello everyone, I have a very weird Issue with the UART of the XMC 2 Go. When I manually inline a function ; which calls "UART_Transmit"; into the "m... Show More
Rodrigo_RT
XMC™
Hello, I would like a help, I can not find any example of touch sense, so I start my project, I would like to use two simple keys.Can someone help me?... Show More
User18393
XMC™
Hi there,I am trying to read a one wire device using a UART to 1-wire adapter with an XMC4800 as the microcontroller. While I can read much of the inf... Show More
User16529
XMC™
Hi,I'm implement an opc ua server on the xmc4800 automation board. I've tried to use the Matrikon SDK, but now i'm trying with the open62541 https://github.com/open62541/open62541... Show More