Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User19988
XMC™
Hello,in the XMC4200 user manual in chapter 20 page 15 you can read about ressources of fail safe monitor.What are these ressources?to get a little bi... Show More
User19967
XMC™
Hello,I'm looking for an example on how to realize a Modbus TCP MASTER in a XMC4700.I tried with the example that was provided in DAVE, but I only fou... Show More
User18923
XMC™
Hi all,I'm trying to use the IFX ClassB library on an XMC4800 (link in the Tools & Software section of this page).Documentation references IFXConfigWi... Show More
User19299
XMC™
Hello,I'm looking for said table, eg CCU40.IN0A to PORTS,... basically this https://www.infineonforums.com/threads/6346-CCU4-Input-Selector-Matrix but... Show More
User10683
XMC™
Hi there,I am writing a bootloader for the XMC4800 that resides in PRAM. To do that I copy the binary code of my application to the PRAM at adress 0x1... Show More
User10696
XMC™
In my application I set the BMI mode to ASC BSLTO with a timeout of 5 second. The processor reset, but now no communication is possible.I have connect... Show More
User15069
XMC™
HelloI wrote a simple code to communicate between an XMC an a 24FC512 EEPROM using DMA. DMA has been configured using DAVE.In Step 1, two data bytes a... Show More
User19450
XMC™
Hey Guys,I just got my ordered xmc 4500 Relax Kit Lite.Unfortunately when I plug the board (both sides) into my laptop (Win10) the debug LED keeps bli... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I have got 2 boards, both with external SDRAM. One is the Infineon CPU_45B-V1 evaluation board and one is our own design. Both board are showing the s... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hello,I'm debugging sporadic Lockups in my XMC4500 application. After turning on fault debugging it appears memory faults are occurring in the SYSTIME... Show More