Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User19246
XMC™
We are working with Infineon xmc4500 .
Is it possible to program the processor / update the firmware over the Ethernet?
Thanks Yinon
User14606
XMC™
Hi all, i used the XMC flasher tool in Version 1.02 for several months, but no the tool is suddenly not working. It starts with the message "Unable to... Show More
User10683
XMC™
Hello,I am having problems with a MicroSD Card on the XMC4500 Relax Kit.I can not use the full SDMMC interface but instead I chose the SPI mode of the... Show More
User12789
XMC™
I'm writing an I2C driver for the XMC4700 and am having problems getting it to actually do anything on the I2C bus. I'm not using DAVE, or any librari... Show More
User20531
XMC™
Hello everyone!As I'm much inexperienced in C, I'm having some trouble working with the Demo Position2Go Radar. I have been following the tutorials av... Show More
User20222
XMC™
Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me understand the jump from application to application in more detail in a two application on one flash t... Show More
rst
XMC™
My program puts data into FIFO of USIC. But this data is not immediately transferred to transmitter buffer (USIC.TBUF). Transfer to USIC.TBUF is carri... Show More
User20216
XMC™
there is no surport for EBU peripherel in Dave App about XMC4000 mcu. And it is hard to search any demo for EBU too. I try hard to write some code abo... Show More
User13827
XMC™
Hi guys,After reading a lot of papers and webpages I'm a little confused. Question: Can I use the swd interface and the UART interface at the same tim... Show More
User20504
XMC™
Hi ForumI have two problem with my device and after consulting almost whole google and this forum, I`ve created now this thread.So yes, i have checked... Show More