Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User20642
XMC™
Hello,I am looking for a XMC4500 based microcontroller board with standard I/O and programmability that is UL listed and rated for industrial applicat... Show More
User20690
XMC™
hello,To test the Sense2GOL in use of Infineon tool box, I have been following the instruction of Sense2GOL kit by downloading all the according files... Show More
User18369
XMC™
Hello,

how to generate a 16Mhz Clock output signal at a Pin on an XMC4800?
Thanks

Best regards
Florian
User19823
XMC™
Hi,I'm using the xmc4500 relax kit with FreeRTOS and the ETH_LWIP APP and FATFS APP with SDMMC. When just having the APPs installed (just two basic Ta... Show More
User11773
XMC™
I'm stress testing my system and getting it to fail.The system stops in the Default Handler. Typically the reference is to VADC0_G3_3_IRQHandler().I d... Show More
User11773
XMC™
My timer ticks is a 1KHz rate. I need a 32 bit timer running at 10KHz rate for run time stats. 10x Tick rate is recommended.What timers to use?Any exa... Show More
User17149
XMC™
Hi, I am trying to get the external Flash to work on the relax kit for the xmc4500 using the provided sample App SPI_EXAMPLE_XMC45. I migrated the p... Show More
User19246
XMC™
We are working with Infineon xmc4500 .
Is it possible to program the processor / update the firmware over the Ethernet?
Thanks Yinon
User14606
XMC™
Hi all, i used the XMC flasher tool in Version 1.02 for several months, but no the tool is suddenly not working. It starts with the message "Unable to... Show More
User10683
XMC™
Hello,I am having problems with a MicroSD Card on the XMC4500 Relax Kit.I can not use the full SDMMC interface but instead I chose the SPI mode of the... Show More