Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi

I'm trying to develop a socket server using xmc4500. Any example to start from?

thank you
User14451
XMC™
Hallo All,some of you have ever tried to make a project with DAVE 4.4.2 for a XMC1302 in T028 version?I found that THERE IS ONLY DEFINED THE 16Kb FLAS... Show More
User4287
XMC™
Hello,I am looking for an example application, which operates the serial interface (USIC U0C0, Ports P1.4 and P1.5 for ASC functionality). It should i... Show More
User19928
XMC™
Hi I am using the I2C_Master APP, it works fine, but occasionally incorrect data occurs. I have provided an oscilloscope and interrupt screenshots. Y... Show More
User19988
XMC™
Hello all,I'd like to clear the low resolution path of my HRPWM with an ISR or something like this but I didn't find a way to do that yet.Can somebody... Show More
User19615
XMC™
How To Operate Electric Paint Sprayer Like A ProTo paint with the best paint spray gun may seem easy to you, but once you have a device in hand and yo... Show More
User18483
XMC™
I have to monitor the power supply and when this falls, save the data on an external memory. I used a supercap to have enough energy and time to save ... Show More
User19988
XMC™
Hello,in the XMC4200 user manual in chapter 20 page 15 you can read about ressources of fail safe monitor.What are these ressources?to get a little bi... Show More
User19967
XMC™
Hello,I'm looking for an example on how to realize a Modbus TCP MASTER in a XMC4700.I tried with the example that was provided in DAVE, but I only fou... Show More
User18923
XMC™
Hi all,I'm trying to use the IFX ClassB library on an XMC4800 (link in the Tools & Software section of this page).Documentation references IFXConfigWi... Show More