Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User20043
XMC™
Hi.I study the Distance2Go kit.But,There are many parts that I do not understand since I used the xmc4200 chip and dave tool for the first time.I am c... Show More
User9605
XMC™
Hi,I'm looking for a complete example for the CAN-configuration with real outputs. All what I found here was for the loopback-mode. I use a XMC4200 wi... Show More
User20080
XMC™
How To Cut The Large Fabric Panels Quickly?Beginners in the field of sewing do prepare home décor projects and in those projects, they have to cut the... Show More
u-s
XMC™
Hi,Could you tell me, if synchronous break can be used in normal UART communication (without connection to LIN network)?Best RegardsXingwei Show More
u-s
XMC™
Hi,I want using an operating frequency of 144MHz on the XMC4800.In this case, could you tell me the baud rate of UART communication that can be set an... Show More
User20035
XMC™
Hi,I just bought an OPTIGA Trust XMC 4800 IoT Connectivity Kit, and have just started going through some tutorials, such as for DAVE. There's a DAVE Q... Show More
User19299
XMC™
Hello,I'm having a problem using the matlab simulink xmc library. Upon building the project, I getting the following error message in matlab:Code sett... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi

I'm trying to develop a socket server using xmc4500. Any example to start from?

thank you
User14451
XMC™
Hallo All,some of you have ever tried to make a project with DAVE 4.4.2 for a XMC1302 in T028 version?I found that THERE IS ONLY DEFINED THE 16Kb FLAS... Show More
User4287
XMC™
Hello,I am looking for an example application, which operates the serial interface (USIC U0C0, Ports P1.4 and P1.5 for ASC functionality). It should i... Show More