Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

ipek
XMC™
Hi,My software starts crashing after I add spi configure code. I wasn't using exception handlers before. Now I added them and saw that program jumps t... Show More
ipek
XMC™
Hi, I've been working with XMC1400 boot kit and processor at least 2 years now and I had trouble with memtool almost every single time.Before getting ... Show More
Travis
XMC™
Hi all,I would like to dedicate this thread specially for the development of EtherCAT using the XMC4800. Please do feel free to post your questions he... Show More
User20562
XMC™
I have a custom PCB using the XMC4300-F100x256 processor with most of the logic side based on the Relax XMC43 kit. and I am surprised to see the oper... Show More
User20355
XMC™
Hello eveybody,I am working with the XCM1400 boot kit. (XMC1404-0200). Mistakenly I flashed it with code where I changed the BMI to " User mode with d... Show More
User10696
XMC™
I am trying to set a hardware breakpoint at the address of external RAM at 0x60000000, but I get an error message.I cannot find any information in the... Show More
User20468
XMC™
hii just made some changes to the BMI mode of xmc 2go kit . As a result i no longer can comminucate with it from dave4. is there a way to factory re... Show More
funkyluke
XMC™
Hello,I would like to build an application that outputs DSD results through the internal DAC.But the DAC input stages only take 12-Bit inputs while th... Show More
User20742
XMC™
Hello,I use the product TLE5012B_E1000_MS2GO and have a problem with the SSC.I start the GUI and set SPI, but nothing happens there. The Auto Detected... Show More
User20642
XMC™
Hello,I am looking for a XMC4500 based microcontroller board with standard I/O and programmability that is UL listed and rated for industrial applicat... Show More