Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am working on XMC1100 Controller, i am trying to run an application by loading by using ASCBSL mode, but i am fail to do it. I approached followi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I downloaded the .exe file, and I tried to run it but windows does not recognize it as an executable file thinking it was a dave4 project I tried to i... Show More
User13678
XMC™
Hey everyone,I'm a new XMC1100 user, and I'm trying to modify my linker script in DAVE to put all code in RAM. I modified the ".text" section to look ... Show More
User20454
XMC™
Hello,In our company we purchase 10000 - 100000 components per year.We use with XMC4500 MCU and we must used ,in our code, with firmware update over t... Show More
User20853
XMC™
hii plan to have a growing list that will be needed from reset (or power off) to reset.Each entry in list is a byte (could be a word of 4 bytes), as I... Show More
User20200
XMC™
Hi, We are trying to do Sensored FOC using the PMSM_FOC dave app. After taking a look at a previous forum post: https://www.infineonforums.com/threads/5432-Can-t-find-how-to-do-sensored-FOC... Show More
User20997
XMC™
Hello EtherCAT experts,I would like to ask for advice how to run two or more EtherCAT kit boards under TwinCAT.I went through getting started examples... Show More
User10696
XMC™
Can anyone tell me what happens if the Flash has been erased and the BMI ist set to ASC_BSLTO mode and the controller is reset?The controller will sta... Show More
User20918
XMC™
Hello,I'm currently trying to use the oscilloscope feature of uc/Probe with XMC4700 relaxkit ... I'm trying to follow the steps in the (uC/probe XMC g... Show More
User12779
XMC™
Hi all,I am using an XMC4800 with EtherCAT. I would like to store “persistent” data in the flash which should still be stored after a firmware update.... Show More