Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

User11185
XMC™
Hello,I'm using the XMC4700 relax kit in which is connected an SPI FRam Cypress FM25V02.I have written a simple program that write the value 100 at th... Show More
User20848
XMC™
We have an XMC4200 project that prints via XMC_DEBUG, and we see on the oscilloscope that each print takes ~10mSec.Also, it seems our CANbus receive i... Show More
ipek
XMC™
Hi,I have a processor in ASC BSL Mode(no timeout).I have to change its BMI without using Memtool.So I make a Windows application(Host) for this purpos... Show More
User16575
XMC™
Hi, I was wondering if we could treat the XMC 4800 as a drop in replacement for the XMC 4700 (assuming same package, and memory).
User20848
XMC™
If i run power conversion via buck conversion with a 500KHz power switching clock then i think that will cause interrupts to run at the 500K rate. is ... Show More
Qu19_4750531
XMC™
Dear Infineon Team or Jesus, Please can anyone help me with below query ?I am working on EBU region CS1. When I perform a write on memory location say... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Boot Mode Index (BMI) can be change via Memtool. First, connect the device with Memtool. The device can be connect via UART BSL if the device is in UA... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
Hi,I am working on XMC1100 Controller, i am trying to run an application by loading by using ASCBSL mode, but i am fail to do it. I approached followi... Show More
Anonymous
XMC™
I downloaded the .exe file, and I tried to run it but windows does not recognize it as an executable file thinking it was a dave4 project I tried to i... Show More
User13678
XMC™
Hey everyone,I'm a new XMC1100 user, and I'm trying to modify my linker script in DAVE to put all code in RAM. I modified the ".text" section to look ... Show More