Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

XMC™ Forum Discussions

rst
XMC™
My program puts data into FIFO of USIC. But this data is not immediately transferred to transmitter buffer (USIC.TBUF). Transfer to USIC.TBUF is carri... Show More
User20216
XMC™
there is no surport for EBU peripherel in Dave App about XMC4000 mcu. And it is hard to search any demo for EBU too. I try hard to write some code abo... Show More
User13827
XMC™
Hi guys,After reading a lot of papers and webpages I'm a little confused. Question: Can I use the swd interface and the UART interface at the same tim... Show More
User20504
XMC™
Hi ForumI have two problem with my device and after consulting almost whole google and this forum, I`ve created now this thread.So yes, i have checked... Show More
User13282
XMC™
You are connecting one of Infineon's develepmont boards, e.g. XMC boards with debugger chip XMC4200, to the PC and the board is not recognized by the ... Show More
User20030
XMC™
We bought a Kit_XMC48_Relax_ECAT_V1 board and ran the sample program XMC4800 EhterCatAPP SSC Firmware updateSlave Example successfully.We modified the... Show More
User20437
XMC™
Hi,I am using the above kit and trying to set or clear the registers as per Infineon-ReferenceManual_XMC4700_XMC4800-UM-v01_03-EN.pdf most of the reg... Show More
OlCh_4641241
XMC™
HiI tried to change PWM duty using shadow transfer function with PCLK = MCLKx2.So, Automatic transfer is not work, then I write 0x1111 in GCSS registe... Show More
User17048
XMC™
Hi there,I am using xmc4500 relax kit for my project. I need to use on board 32mbit FL032FIP flash memory to store the data. is there any prgram for i... Show More
User19299
XMC™
Hello,I'm trying to import an existing Simulink Model code into Dave. I used the XMCLib for matlab which includes the periphals such as VADC, CCU4x...... Show More